2021年“一带一路”国家（高水平武术教练员—线上培训项目）2021 SUS Online Wushu Training Program for High-level Wushu Coaches in the One Belt One Road Regions
2021 SUS Online Wushu Training Program for High-level Wushu Coaches in the One Belt One Road Regions
SUS Online Wushu Training Program for High-level Wushu Coaches in the One Belt One Road Regions will be held from October 28—November 10, 2021. The program is sponsored by Shanghai Municipal Education Commission and organized by School of International Education, Shanghai University of Sport (SUS).
The Program provides training for Wushu coaches in the One Belt One Road Regions, so that more qualified and high-level Wushu teachers overseas can play better role in spreading Chinese Wushu and Chinese culture. The Program aims to vigorously promote the internationalization of Wushu technique and Wushu culture, "publicize Wushu around the globe and disseminate culture far and wide". In other words, it is intended to not only make Wushu technique globalized, but also make Wushu culture universally accepted. Moreover, the Program aims to promote "Belt and Road Initiative" (BRI), thus boost the cross-cultural understanding by promoting Wushu. Through the Program, the Wushu coaches can enhance their theoretical knowledge and skills, so that they can perform better in promoting Wushu in the local and expand the population of Wushu practitioners in the One Belt One Road Regions. Based on the exchange of sports culture, people-to-people bond in the One Belt One Road Regions will be closer and closer, and more high-quality students will come to China for learning.
Two weeks, 14 days, October 28 - November 10, 2021 (may be adjusted as needed)
报名时间| Time for Applying
August 31—November 1, 2021 (Beijing time, UTC/GMT+08:00)
项目内容 | Program structure
The opening ceremony will be held online on October 28, and the closing ceremony & summary conference will be held on November 10.
The online training will be held on the Zoom platform, with contents both in live and recorded broadcast modes. The assistant manager will be assigned for the courses, so that the trainees can communicate both in and after class. The courses will be taught in Chinese and English with English subtitles.
The program mainly consists of the following five parts (may be adjusted as needed):
招生对象|Qualification of Trainee
1. 16 - 55 years old, from One Belt One Road Regions, healthy, non-Chinese;
2. Be able to communicate in Chinese or English;
3. Has won places in influential events such as regional / national / World Wushu Championships;
4. Engage in Wushu-related training, teaching or scientific research;
5. Be popular or influential in the field of Wushu and interested in promoting the spread of Chinese Wushu culture.
This is an online training with free tuition.
报名流程| Applying Process:
1. 成功注册账户后，进入申请页面，点击online application→Shanghai Government Scholarship→General Visiting Student→Professional Training for High-level Wushu Coaches in One Belt One Road Regions，填写申请表.
Step 1: Fill in theearly-bird application form online https://www.wjx.top/vm/mdpnIDJ.aspx
Step 2: Log in to the website http://admission.sus.edu.cn/，register your account using your email address.
1. After successfully registering the account, enter the application page, click online application→Shanghai Government Scholarship→General Visiting Student→Professional Training for High-level Wushu Coaches in One Belt One Road Regions, and fill in the application form online.
2. When applying online, you must upload:
² First page of passport copy
² Please provide your contact information, especially your personal email and WeChat account. (if you have)
★ If you need any help, please write email@example.com
1. Within one week after submitting the application, the applicant will receive the admission results and you can check your email. If you fail to receive the notice within one week, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the email of admission, trainees will be invited to join the online class. The trainee shall prepare a local mobile phone number in advance for account registration
项目考核| Course Assessment
1. Assessment includes three parts: submitting videos and photos of your Wushu practice + journal + class attendance
2. An attendance rate of over 90% and submission pf homework on time is required
3. Trainees who successfully complete thisprogram will be awarded the electroniccompletion certificate
双方义务| Obligations of Both Parties
1. The applicant must ensure that the application information and materials submitted are true and ensure that he / she is healthy and can participate in the Program. Anyone who practices fraud shall take the consequences by himself / herself.
2. During the Program, SUS will be only responsible for teaching, and will not be responsible for the offline activities of trainees.
3. Trainees involving in the Program are deemed to agree with this Clause, and agree to abide by relevant Chinese laws and relevant management regulations on international students of SUS during the Program.
微信公众号| WeChat account：SUS-ISO
Contact: Ms Zhang, School of International Education, SUS
Contact: Mr. /Address: No. 399, Changhai Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai, PRC